Wednesday, September 7, 2016

John goodbye blog post

So, for one year and eleven months, we had an awesome, loving, caring, and sharing Mrs. Jennifer Billingsley.  We had our ups :) , downs :( , and our OK times :\.  We also had our Teen Advisory Board Meetings, our Teen Advisory Board Book Discussions, Game Days, Anime, and so many, many more awesome, fun-filled events.  I think everyone had a blast with the awesome events that were planned by us and hosted by Mrs. Billingsley.  WE, THE TEEN ADVISORY BOARD, WILL DEEPLY MISS YOU, BUT WE APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVELY EVENTS THAT YOU PUT INTO OUR MEMORIES.
 
From your secretary,
John



A brief noted from the librarian in question: when I said in our last meeting that I would take reviews of anything, this is certainly not what I expected! I guess this one is a review of the librarian. 
。゚(TヮT)゚。 Nicely played John ... I'll miss you guys too! <3 <3 


 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete